Motus Commercials Barnsley carries over 20,000 parts lines and uses the latest technology to provide a fast and efficient parts selection, driven by the vehicle’s chassis number. Rapido, the easy to use electronic parts catalogue reduces the risk of misinterpretation and improves our efficiency and customer confidence.
In the unlikely event any part is out of stock, DAF's overnight delivery service will ensure parts ordered by 6.00pm weekdays will be delivered to us by 8.30am the following morning. Any parts that are ordered by 12noon on Saturdays will be delivered by 12noon the following Monday.
Urgent parts needed out of hours can be ordered through DAFaid which is computer-linked to DAF's central parts warehouse, where 130,000 parts are available round the clock. This ensures 97% availability - an industry best - and a near certainty that you'll get the part you want at the first time of asking.
Take advantage of our 24/7 online parts ordering service. A convenient way to browse and order all makes of truck and trailer parts, at any time of day or night. See more in our film.
Parts are 100% tuned to your DAF truck
Maximum lifespan and performance
Full DAF warranty
Minimal operational costs
DAF offers an excellent warranty on all DAF Genuine Parts. If the parts are installed by Motus Commercials Barnsley, you not only have a warranty on the DAF Genuine Parts but also on the cost of installation. You purchase thus not only a DAF Genuine Part but also the accompanying experience and service.
Because the parts are specially designed for your vehicle you can be sure that they function perfectly together and result in optimum performance of your truck.
Thanks to our state-of-the-art inventory management system, Motus Commercials Barnsley almost always has the correct part directly available. You can recognise DAF Genuine Parts by their DAF Genuine Parts packaging.
When your truck requires maintenance or repair, we advise you to choose proven quality. Choose DAF Genuine Parts. The use of non-original parts can have a negative influence on the fuel consumption of your vehicle. This ultimately leads to lower profits for your company.
DAF Lubricants is an integral element in the DAF Genuine Parts line-up and in our efforts to improve customer retention. Thanks to the extensive range of DAF lubricants, we can offer you lubricants for every PACCAR engine model.
The DAF Lubricants range covers engine oils of all types, from high performance to fuel saving; from mineral to synthetic. Driveline oils also form an important part of the DAF Lubricant range and include gear oils for manual, automatic gearboxes and differential oils. To cover the full programme we offer you also a complete range of coolants.
1. Lubrication - The metal parts within engines move at very high speeds and are made to extremely tight tolerances so correct lubrication choice is vital.
2. Sealing - Although the tolerances between the piston and cylinder wall are extremely tight, there is a minute gap. The oil helps to seal this gap, maintaining the compression ratio and therefore engine power.
3. Cooling - A lesser known but vital function that oil provides is heat transfer. It carries the heat away from the hotter regions of the engine and dissipates the heat as it passes through the oil cooler
4. Cleaning - Detergents contained in the oil help to prevent the formation of deposits on hot surfaces. This keeps the engine clean, particularly the pistons and prevents piston rings from sticking.
5. Rust Prevention - Combustion in the engine creates acids which can cause rust and corrosion. The oil contains special detergents which neutralize these acids, preventing rust and corrosion.